Our Products & Ingredients
- Where are your products made?
All our products are manufactured in the United States.
- Where are the hemp and cannabinoids farmed?
San Luis Obispo, California.
- What is the shelf life of your products?
Our products have a shelf life of two years. Although, we do recommend using the Golden Salutem container within 60 days of opening for freshness.
- Are your products gluten-free?
All our products are gluten-free.
- Are your products vegan-friendly?
Our products are free of animal-sourced ingredients.
- Do your products contain common allergens?
Dolor Cream, Euphrates, and Golden Salutem contain coconut oil. In addition, Dolor Cream contains organic sunflower seed oil and organic neem seed oil. Golden Salutem contains MCT derived from coconut oil.
- Do your products contain caffeine?
Golden Salutem contains 40 mg of naturally occurring caffeine per serving.
- Will I get high from any of your products?
One benefit of Delta 8 THC, found in our products, is its milder psychoactive profile, making it an appealing alternative for those who do not cope well with the trippy effects of Delta 9. In addition, Delta 8 THC is about half as potent as Delta 9; it carries a lower risk of anxiety and paranoia.
- Is it okay to consume alcohol while ingesting these products?
We do not recommend consuming alcohol with Euphrates or Somnia products. Please consult your physician for further questions.
- May I take your products while consuming other medications or supplements?
Consult a physician prior to use if you are using prescription medications. Do not use our products if you use MAOIs, or any other dietary supplements, or prescription drugs.
- May I take your products while pregnant or nursing?
Consult your physician.
Euphrates & Somnia
- May I take Somnia with my regular nightly dosage of magnesium and melatonin?
Somnia contains magnesium glycinate and a microdose of melatonin; therefore, we do not recommend consuming any additional sleep aids while consuming Somnia.
- May I take Euphrates and Somnia at the same time?
We recommend ending your evening with Somnia by consuming it 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime. To assess tolerance, consume 2-3 capsules but do not exceed four capsules daily. After sleep cycles improve, reduce dosage, and continue to use as needed from this time frame on. Recommended weekly rotation is two days on, one day off, two days on, then two days off to prevent attenuation. On your days off, we suggested taking the Euphrates. Place ½ to 1 mL under the tongue for 45-60 seconds. Response time ranges from 1-2 hours, and the effect may be felt for several hours. Add ¼ - ½ mL upon further doses for target response.
- Does Somnia cause lucid dreaming?
Lucid dreaming will vary from person to person. We recommend a positive mindset prior to sleeping.
- Will Euphrates or Somnia show up on a drug test?
Both products contain the legal limit of .3 % THC for Texas. However, depending on how your body metabolizes the product, it may remain higher than the legal limit in your bloodstream.
- Why is cycling Somnia and Euphrates important?
Endocannabinoid receptors will attenuate to daily dosing of exogenous cannabinoids. However, cycling these products prevents attenuation.
Shipping & Pricing
- Do you have a local pick-up option to avoid shipping costs?
Finish First sells Integer Wellness products north of Houston. The address is 26406 Oak Ridge Drive, Suite 101, Spring, TX 77380.
- How long will my order take to arrive?
Delivery and shipment times may vary on location. Your package should arrive within 3-5 business days after a 1-2 day processing period.